Do Excellent Business with Us
Guangzhou Icesource Co., Ltd.
The cold storage room is the heart of cold storage installation. It is the place where cold storage refrigeration equipment or air-conditioning refrigeration equipment is set up, operated and operated. Therefore, the rationality of the design and layout of the cold storage installation room is related to the economy of the refrigeration system operation and the operation management of the operation management personnel. Convenience, safety and reliability.
The general design requirements of the cold storage room for civil construction are as follows
1. The cold storage room should be an independent building and be arranged near the refrigeration load center, close to the cold room with the largest refrigeration load, but not close to the main traffic arteries of the storage area;
2. In terms of general layout, the cold storage room should be in the downwind direction of the dominant wind direction in summer, but in the production area, it should generally be arranged in the upwind direction of the boiler room, coal yard and other places prone to smoke and dust; at the same time, the cold storage room It should also be located in the upwind direction of the cooling tower, and the spacing should not be less than 25m;
3. The cold storage room should not be close to crowded places (such as dormitories, kindergartens, canteens, clubs, etc.), and ammonia pipes should not pass through the above rooms to avoid casualties in the event of a major accident;
4. The area of the cold storage room is mainly determined by considering the layout and operation of the machine and equipment. Generally, it can be considered as about 5% of the production area of the cold storage. Specific issues such as the building form, structure, span, height, size and distribution of doors and windows of the computer room are best negotiated by the refrigeration process designer and the relevant building designer;
5. The height of the cold storage room should take into account factors such as the air conditioning equipment and the convenience of drawing out the piston connecting rod when the compressor is overhauled, and should take into account the requirements of ventilation and lighting. Generally, the net height of a large and medium-sized cold storage room can be 6.5-7m, and the net height of a small cold storage room can be 5-5.5m. The large and medium-sized cold storage room in the southern area should be equipped with a ventilated attic, and pay attention to the direction and surroundings, and be sure to obtain good natural ventilation and natural lighting conditions;
6. In order to ensure the safety and convenience of the operators, the passage in the cold storage room should not be too long, preferably no more than 12m, but when the large computer room exceeds 12m, two or more entrances and exits that are not adjacent to each other and directly lead to the outdoors are required. The width of the doorway is not less than 1.5m, and the width of one doorway should be able to ensure access to the largest equipment;
7. All doors and windows of the cold storage room should be designed to open outwards, and use side-hung doors. Side sliding doors are prohibited, so that people can escape from danger in an emergency. The door of the ammonia compressor machine room is not allowed to lead directly to the production workshop. The machine room must have good natural lighting. The light projection area of its windows is usually not less than 1/7~1/6 of the floor area. Such measures should be taken in the hot season. , Avoid direct sunlight;
8. In order to prevent oil immersion and facilitate cleaning, the surface of the cold storage room floor, wall skirt and machine base is generally made of cast-in-place grindstone surface. Oil pumps, liquid pumps, low-pressure oil collectors and other equipment bases shall be provided with shallow drainage ditches;
9. According to the "Code for Fire Protection Design of Buildings" promulgated by the country, the ammonia compressor room is a Class B hazardous production building and should be designed for buildings with ammonia level II fire resistance.