Always striving toward excellence, CBFI has developed to be a market-driven and customer-oriented enterprise. We focus on strengthening the capabilities of scientific research and completing service businesses. We have set up a customer service department to better provide customers with prompt services including order tracking notice. portable cold room Having devoted a lot to product development and service quality improvement, we have established a high reputation in the markets. We promise to provide every customer throughout the world with prompt and professional service covering the pre-sales, sales, and after-sales services. No matter where you are or what business you are engaged in, we'd love to help you deal with any issue. If you want to know more details about our new product portable cold room or our company, feel free to contact us.CBFI involves the utilization of several fundamental mechanical parts. These parts comprise of essential components such as gears, bearings, fasteners, springs, and seals, just to name a few. If you're looking for top-quality products, then CBFI is definitely a great choice.
CBFI China Cold Room Manufacturer for Tea leaves
Tea Leaves Cold Room
Tea leaves are easy to absorb moisture and odors, therefore we need to pay particular attention to its storage. The preservation temperature is between 0℃ ~ + 8℃ and is free to set. The relative humidity is below 65%, completely solve the problem that tea is highly perishable when leaves at high temperatures and high humidity surroundings. The tea cold storage is used to cool down and reduce the humidity, thereby reaching the purpose of keeping green tea fresh. The freezing temperature is controlled between ~18 ~ -10, which can prolong the storage time to more than half a year.
Storage of Fresh Raw Tea Leaves
The preservation temperature is controlled between 0 ℃ ~ + 8 ℃. The temperature inside can be set freely. The relative humidity keeps at 65% or less. The problem that tea leaves easily turns yellow and bad enzymatically under high temperature and high humidity is solved completely. The tea leaves cold room reduces the temperature and humidity to achieve the purpose of keeping the leaves fresh and green.
Storage of Processed Tea Leaves
The deterioration caused by microorganism limited by temperature, moisture, oxygen and other factors, while the odor pollution is related to the storage conditions. To prevent deterioration, the light, temperature, moisture and oxygen light, packaging materials must be controlled. The packaging materials should be light-shielding, such as metal cans, aluminum foil laminated bags. Vacuum, nitrogen filling or deoxidizer can be used to remove the oxygen. Because tea leaves have quite strong hygroscopicity, the relative humidity in cold room is better controlled at below 65%. The moisture content during storage should be maintained at less 5%. The storage temperature should be controlled in the range of 10℃ ~ -18 ℃. Then the storage period can extend to more than 6 months.
The Main Factors of Tea Leaves Deterioration
1. Light. Light exposure has a bad effect on tea leaves, which accelerates kinds of chemical reactions.
2. Temperature. When the temperature is higher, tea leaves are easier to turn brown. Low temperature storage (Frozen) can effectively slow the browning and aging.
3. Moisture content in tea leaves. When the moisture content in tea leaves is more than 5%, it will accelerate deterioration and promote the oxidation of residual enzyme making the color change.
4. Air. The moisture odor substances, bacteria and dirt will in the air will affect the tea leaves. It will result in aroma loss when in the current air.
5. Oxygen. Experimental results show that the deoxygenate can reduce the oxidation obviously.
6. Microorganism. Microbial strains will remain on tea leaves.
7. Odor pollution. Tea leaves will absorb odors and cause deterioration.
Copyright © 2023 Guangzhou Icesource Co., Ltd. - www.icesourcegroup.com All Rights Reserved. 粤ICP备17010012号