Do Excellent Business with Us
Guangzhou Icesource Co., Ltd.
The ACCUMULATOR is an important part of the compressor of the ice maker, which plays the role of storage, gas-liquid separation, filtration, noise reduction and refrigerant buffering.
Use of reservoir
It is composed of a cylinder (BODY), an inlet pipe (INLET PIPE), an outlet pipe (OUTLET PIPE), a filter screen (SCREEN) and other parts, and its working principle is as follows:
The accumulator is installed in the air-conditioning evaporator and the suction pipe of the compressor. It is a protective component to prevent liquid refrigerant from flowing into the compressor and causing liquid shock.
During the operation of the air-conditioning system, it is impossible to ensure that the refrigerant can be completely vaporized; that is, the refrigerant from the evaporator will enter the liquid refrigerant into the accumulator. Since the liquid refrigerant that is not vaporized is heavier than gas, it will Drop directly at the bottom of the accumulator cylinder, and the vaporized refrigerant enters the compressor from the outlet of the accumulator, thereby preventing the compressor from inhaling liquid refrigerant and causing liquid shock.
In the operation of the accumulator components, in order to prevent impurities in the pipeline from directly entering the compressor, a filter screen is installed between the inlet pipe and the outlet pipe of the accumulator to prevent impurities from entering the compressor.
In the long-term operation of the compressor of the ice maker, a certain amount of lubricating oil will be discharged along with the vaporized refrigerant, and it will enter the cylinder of the accumulator through the pipeline, because the air outlet pipe welded to the bottom of the accumulator cylinder has a machining process. "Oil-return hole", so the lubricating oil deposited at the bottom of the cylinder is forced by the suction of the compressor, and then returns to the outlet pipe of the accumulator and enters the compressor, thereby providing lubrication protection to the compressor.
Requirements for reservoir
1. Air tightness: no leakage under pressure at 4.15MPa for 5 minutes;
2. Internal impurity content: the impurity content on the surface in contact with the refrigerant is not more than 80mg/m;
3. Compressive strength: no deformation or leakage under 6.23MPa;
4. Breaking pressure: no leakage or rupture under 9.35MPa;
5. Grain size: the average grain size of the copper tube at the welding position is not more than 0.15mm;
6. Inside the reservoir: it does not contain chloride ions, and the moisture content is required to be below 10g/m;
7. Implied requirements: to meet the customer's re-welding requirements: no oxidation, foreign matter, etc. on the copper pipe, solder melting point and penetration of the solder; the appearance meets the spraying requirements and good electrical conductivity;
The parts of the reservoir are generally fixed by brazing. Because brazing uses a metal material with a liquid phase temperature (melting point) lower than the solid phase temperature of the parent material as the solder, the parts and the solder are heated until the solder is melted, and the liquid solder is used to wet the parent material to fill the joint gap and interact with The method of connecting parts by mutual dissolution and diffusion of base materials.