Do Excellent Business with Us
Guangzhou Icesource Co., Ltd.
Precautions during the maintenance of industrial ice making machines
1. The ice maker machine should not be placed in the open air. It is best to install it in a safe, clean, well-ventilated environment, and avoid direct sunlight and rain.
2. The ice making machine should not be close to the heat source, and the operating environment should not be lower than 5°C and not higher than 40°C, so as to avoid excessive temperature affecting the heat dissipation of the condenser and failing to achieve a good ice-making effect.
3. The ice maker machine should be installed on a stable platform, and the anchor bolts at the bottom of the machine should be adjusted to ensure that the machine is placed horizontally, otherwise it will cause no ice removal and noise during operation. There should be space around, in order to facilitate heat dissipation, the space on the left, right and rear of the machine should not be less than 150mm.
4. The ice machine should use the specified independent power supply that meets the national standards. The power supply should ensure reliable grounding, and be equipped with fuses and leakage protection switches. Voltage fluctuations should not exceed ±10% of the rated voltage.
5. The ice maker should use a water source that meets local drinking water standards and install filters to remove impurities in the water, avoid clogging the water pipe, polluting the water tank and ice mold, and affecting ice making performance. The minimum water temperature is 2℃, the maximum does not exceed 35℃, the minimum water pressure is 0.02Mpa, and the maximum is 0.8Mpa.
6. The ice maker machine must unscrew the water inlet hose head for two months to clean the water inlet valve filter to avoid sand and mud impurities in the water from blocking the water inlet, causing the water inlet to become smaller and causing no ice production. Although the ice maker will drain off the cooled remaining water in the water tank at the end of each ice making process to achieve the cleaning effect, which can effectively reduce the generation of scale in the evaporator and water circulation system, but generally six months Around, also use ice machine cleaner and disinfectant to clean and disinfect the water distribution pipe, sink, refrigerator and water baffle, and rinse it out. The ice cubes produced during the cleaning process are not edible. When not in use for a long time, it should be cleaned, and the ice mold and the moisture in the box should be blown dry with a hair dryer. It should be placed in a ventilated and dry place without corrosive gas. Avoid storing in the open air.
8. The ice maker should be handled with care to prevent violent vibration. The slope of the transportation should not be less than 45 degrees. After long-distance transportation, the ice maker should be placed for 2-6 hours before opening the ice.
Cleaning and maintenance of the ice making machine: the content of the maintenance cycle. The method does not exceed 15 days. Air filter cleaning. Soak the filter in a neutral detergent solution, clean it with a soft brush, and install it after drying. No more than three months for surface cleaning. Use a cloth dipped in neutral detergent to wipe the water. Clean the system according to the relevant instructions in the "Cleaning Operation Procedure". Disassemble the water system components for no more than six months for cleaning and disinfection; cleaning and disinfecting the refrigerator "Operation procedures for removing parts for cleaning (or disinfecting)" instructions to clean the condenser. For dust, compressed air can be used to blow from the top to the bottom; for oil, you can use a commercial coil cleaner to clean. Check whether the circuit wiring is loose, tighten or plug in the wiring
1. Cleaning procedure
1.1 When the ice harvesting process is over and the ice cubes fall off from the evaporation tray, turn the function switch to the "stop" position;
1.2 Take out the ice cubes in the refrigerator;
1.3 Turn the switch to the "cleaning" position to start the cleaning or disinfection process, and water starts to pour into the sink.
1.4 When the water pump is running, the water flows out from the water distribution pipe, and after flowing through the evaporation pan, add an appropriate amount of cleaning agent to the water tank.
1.5 The ice maker automatically completes the cleaning process and automatically rinses the machine.
1.6 After the cleaning is completed, the ice maker enters the standby state. At this time, turn the function off to the "ice making" position, and the ice maker will start making ice.
2. Operating procedures for disassembling parts for cleaning (or disinfection):
2.1 Turn off the water source of the ice maker and cut off the power supply of the ice maker;
2.2 Remove the parts that need to be cleaned (or disinfected) such as the water curtain plate and the water distribution pipe;
2.3 Soak the removed parts in an appropriate amount of cleaning (or disinfecting) solution. The ratio of the solution is shown in the following table: Solution category Water cleaning/disinfectant dosage cleaning solution 1 gallon (4 liters) 16 ounces (500 ml) disinfection solution 4 gallons (15 liters) 3 ounces (90 ml)
2.4 Clean the parts carefully with a soft bristle brush or sponge (not metal brush);
2.5 Use solution and brush to clean the top, side and bottom of the evaporator protruding part;
2.6 Thoroughly rinse all cleaned (or disinfected) parts with clean water; 2.7 Install and remove parts; 2.8 Turn on the water source and power supply.
3. Notes for cleaning (or disinfection):
3.1 When using ice machine cleaners and disinfectants, please wear rubber gloves and protective goggles. It is recommended to wear a face shield;
3.2 Only detergents and disinfectants are allowed; the part number of the detergent is 9405463, and the color is blue; the part number of the disinfectant is 9405653, and the color is pink. Please provide the part number when ordering;
3.4 Cleaning and disinfection should be carried out separately, first cleaning and then disinfection. Do not mix cleaning agents and disinfectants;
3.5 After adding the cleaning agent or disinfectant, the cleaning (or disinfecting) process should not be stopped artificially, otherwise there will be cleaning agent or disinfectant remaining in the machine.