Introduction of maintenance methods for common faults of tube ice machines
Maintenance methods for common failures of tube ice machines
1. Tube ice making machine failure phenomenon: the compressor is working but not cooling. Cause of failure: The refrigerant leaks or the two-way solenoid valve is damaged and the valve is not closed tightly. Maintenance method: repair the leak and add refrigerant after leak detection or replace the solenoid valve
2. The failure phenomenon of the tube ice maker machine: the compressor has been working to cool down, the water pump has been working to pump water, and the ice cubes continue to thicken, but it cannot automatically enter the de-icing process to remove the ice. The reason for the failure of the tube ice machine: the failure of the water temperature measuring probe makes the intelligent control system unable to effectively sense the water temperature and work, misjudging the program error, or the controller failure. Tube ice machine maintenance method: use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the water temperature probe (when the water temperature in the water tank is close to 0°C, unplug the three-core wire in the control box, and test the resistance of the two wires on both sides), such as resistance If the value is above 27K, it is judged that the controller is bad and should be replaced. If the resistance value is lower than 27K, any one of the two wires must be disconnected, and the resistance value should be adjusted to 27K to 28K by connecting a resistor in series. between.
3. The tube ice maker machine enters the de-icing process (the water pump stops working, the compressor stops cooling) but the ice cubes do not fall off. Cause of failure: The two-way solenoid valve is damaged. Maintenance method: replace the solenoid valve body or outer coil.
4. The water shortage light of the tube ice machine is on but the machine does not automatically supply water. Cause of failure: There is no water in the pipeline or the water inlet solenoid valve is faulty and the valve does not open. The maintenance method of the tube ice machine: check the water inflow condition of the pipe, if there is no water, open the water way and restart it. If the water inlet solenoid valve is faulty, replace it.
5. The compressor of the tube ice machine is working but the water pump has not been working (no flowing water). The reason for the failure: the water pump is damaged or the inside of the water pump is scaled and blocked. Tube ice machine maintenance method: clean the water pump or replace it.
Identify the fault according to the indicator light of the tube ice machine
1. The power indicator light of the tube ice machine has been flashing rapidly, the machine does not work: the cause of the failure: the detection water temperature probe is open circuit. The maintenance method of the tube ice machine: open the rear cover, open the electrical control box cover above the compressor, find a three-core connector, check whether there is a phenomenon of falling off or poor contact, and then plug it again.
2. The three ice lamps of the tube ice machine flash cyclically, and the machine does not work: the cause of the failure: the ice making and de-icing of the machine is not normal; the maintenance method: restart the machine,
3. The tube ice making machine firstly checks whether the fan and water pump are working normally. If there is any abnormality, first eliminate it, and then check whether the compressor has started to work. If it does not work, check the controller and compressor accessories; if it has been started, judge the refrigeration If the system fails, repair it according to the corresponding maintenance method.
4. If there is no fault in the refrigeration system, the ice can be made normally, but the ice has not been de-iced. After 90 minutes, the machine judges that the work is abnormal and stops for protection. It is necessary to use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the water temperature probe (when the water temperature in the water tank is close to 0 degrees, unplug the three-core wire in the control box, and measure the resistance of the two wires on both sides), if the resistance is above 27K, then If it is judged that the controller is bad, it should be replaced. If the resistance value is lower than 27K, any one of the two wires must be disconnected, and the resistance value should be adjusted between 27K and 28K by connecting the resistance in series.
5. The ice full light of the tube ice machine flashes quickly. Cause of failure: Indicates that the de-icing time exceeds the specified time, and the machine is automatically protected. Maintenance method of tube ice machine: Generally, in this case, it can be restarted. If it occurs repeatedly, you should check whether the skateboard swings up and down flexibly. If the two-way solenoid valve is damaged, this phenomenon will also occur. The machine can be refrigerated, but when the ice cubes reach the set thickness and enter the de-icing state, the water pump stops working and the ice cubes do not fall off. Forced de-icing is used during inspection (long press and hold the selection key) 3 seconds), if there is no obvious airflow sound in the ice maker, it can be considered that the two-way solenoid valve is broken. You can first check whether the power supply of the solenoid valve is normal. If the power supply is normal, you can replace the coil and test the machine. few. There is no water in the water tank of the tube ice machine, no water shortage, and loose ice cubes with impurities. Maintenance: The fault is because impurities in the water in the water tank will be left after many times of ice making, or the water is rich in minerals, which will cause scaling on the surface of the water level probe and affect the detection sensitivity of the probe. Drain the remaining water to clean the inside of the water tank and clean the probe surface.
6. There is water in the water tank of the tube ice machine, indicating water shortage. Maintenance method: Check whether the two-core and three-core connectors in the control box are reliably connected, and re-plugging can generally solve the problem.
7. The water flow of the water spray pipe of the tube ice maker is not smooth, and some ice cubes are incomplete: the cause of the failure: the hole of the water spray pipe is blocked; the maintenance method: in the state of ice making, use tweezers or other sharp objects to clean the water spray pipe the debris attached to the water outlet holes until the flow of water in each hole is unobstructed. 8. The ice of the tube ice maker machine is normal, but the ice is difficult to be de-iced or not de-iced: the reason for the failure: the two-way solenoid valve is not working or stuck; Press and hold the selection button for 3 seconds to enter the forced de-icing state, and touch the solenoid valve. If there is vibration, the ice can be de-iced several times, which can solve the problem of some solenoid valves stuck. If the problem still exists, the solenoid valve is damaged and the solenoid valve needs to be replaced.