CBFI CV1000 1 Ton Per Day Cube Ice Machine With Automatic Control
● Sanitation & Safety: Fully adopted SUS304 stainless steel to build this machine; special water flow design, automatic cleaning, sanitary, safe, and fulfills the demand of QS test standard.
● Low energy consumption: 85~90 kWh/ton in summer, 70~85 kWh/ton if the ambient temperature is lower than 23℃.
● Large capacity: Single machine’s daily capacity can be 1 ton to 20 tons and production is stable, in hot summer we can still reach 90~95% of the rated capacity. If the ambient temperature is lower than 20℃, it can reach 100~130%.
● Stable performance: Ice is crystal clear and hard, well-shaped and beautiful, can be stored for a long time.
● Components brand: Compressor is German Bitzer or Italian Frascold, electric devices are Siemens or LG.
● Ice cube size: 22*22*22mm / 29*29*22mm / 38*38*22mm or customized.
● Automatic operation: PLC controlled, be able to automatically adjust the thickness of ice, forming ice, harvesting ice, and add water.
● Fully automatic and need no human adjustment.
Hotels, bars, inns,
dining hall, restaurants,
convenience stores, cold drinks store
and other places need ice.
|1 ton per day Large Capacity Cube Ice Machine for hotels & restaurants Parameters|
|Daily output (T/24h)||1||2||3||5||10||20|
|Fan Power for Cooling Tower||0.18kw||0.37kw||0.56kw||0.75kw||1.5kw||2.2kw|
|Cooling Pump Power||1.1kw||1.5kw||1.5kw||2.2kw||4kw||5.5kw|
| ♦ Size of cube ice：22*22*22mm / 29*29*22mm / 38*38*22mm|
♦ Compressor Brand: Bitzer / Frascold; Refrigerant: R22/R404A; Cooling Method: Water Cooling / Air Cooling;
♦ Power Supply: Voltage 380V/3P/50Hz (For non-standard voltage, unit configuration needs to be calculated separately).
♦ Operating Conditions: T(water supply) : 20 ° C, T(ambient) : 32 ° C, T(condensing) : 40 ° C,T(evaporating)：-10℃.
♦ (Note: The actual ice production varies due to the influence of water supply temperature and ambient temperature.)
♦ (The final interpretation of the above metioned parameters is in Icesource, there will be no further notice, if there is any technical change.)