Do Excellent Business with Us
Guangzhou Icesource Co., Ltd.
Usually,The ice machine composition includes compressor, condenser, expansion valve, evaporator and control system. And now we talk about the compressor, condenser and the expansion valve.
1. The role of refrigeration compressor of industrial ice machine
The refrigeration compressor is the most important equipment in the refrigeration device（industrial ice machine）, usually called the host in the refrigeration device. The increase of refrigerant vapor from low pressure to high pressure and the continuous flow and transportation of vapor are all accomplished by the work of the refrigeration compressor. In other words, the role of the refrigeration compressor is:
1) Absorb refrigerant vapor from the evaporator to ensure a certain evaporation pressure in the evaporator.
2) Increase the pressure to compress the low-pressure and low-temperature refrigerant vapor into high-pressure and high-temperature superheated vapor to create conditions for condensation at higher temperatures (such as the temperature of about 35°C in summer).
3) Transport and push the refrigerant to flow in the system to complete the refrigeration cycle.
2. According to different types of cooling medium, condensers can be classified into four categories, and their functions are as follows:
⑴Water cooling type: In this type of condenser, the heat released by the refrigerant is taken away by the cooling water. The cooling water can be used once or recycled. Water-cooled condensers can be divided into vertical shell and tube type, horizontal shell and tube type and sleeve type according to their different structure types.
⑵ Air-cooled (also called air-cooled): In this type of condenser, the heat released by the refrigerant is taken away by the air. The air can be natural convection, or a fan can be used for forced flow. This type of condenser is used in Freon refrigeration devices where water supply is inconvenient or difficult.
(3) Water-air cooling type: In this type of condenser, the refrigerant is cooled by water and air at the same time, but it mainly relies on the evaporation of cooling water on the surface of the heat transfer tube to absorb a large amount of heat from the refrigerant side as water The latent heat of vaporization, the role of air is mainly to accelerate the evaporation of water and take away water vapor. Therefore, the water consumption of this type of condenser is very small, and it is the preferred type of condenser for areas with dry air, low water quality, low water temperature and insufficient water volume. This type of condenser can be divided into two types: evaporative type and shower type according to the different structure types.
⑷ Evaporation-condensation type: In this type of condenser, the cooling effect produced by the evaporation of the refrigerant in another refrigeration system is used to cool the refrigerant vapor on the other side of the heat transfer partition, and promote the latter to condense and liquefy. Such as the evaporator-condenser in the cascade refrigerator.
3. The role of the expansion valve in the industrial ice machine: the expansion valve plays the role of throttling and reducing pressure. When the high-pressure refrigerant liquid condensed by the condenser passes through the throttling valve, the pressure drops due to obstruction, causing part of the refrigerant liquid to vaporize and absorb The latent heat of vaporization, its own temperature is also correspondingly reduced, becomes low temperature and low pressure wet steam, and then enters the evaporator.