Guangzhou Icesource Co., Ltd. is the inventor of the large ice cube machine(1-20tons daily capacity), using our self-developed technology, such as flat liquid film heat exchange and circulating hot gas ice harvesting to solve the problem of low capacity, high energy consumption, small ice thickness, and unstable harvest of ice that plagues the entire industry. We also offer a one-stop solution for fully automated large ice cube production lines to reduce your labor costs, assess productivity and ensure the safety and hygiene of ice. CBFI is your first choice for setting up an ice factory.
The large-scale edible ice cube machine is a large-capacity ice making machine that produces ice cubes. The ice cubes are hygienic and widely used in places where ice is needed, such as hotels, bars, restaurants, convenience stores, and cold drink shops.
Commercial Ice Cube Maker Machine Features
1. Large ice production: The output of a single machine is stable from 1 ton to 20 tons. Summer output can reach 90%-95%; when the ambient temperature is below 20 degrees, the output can reach 100%-130%.
2. Edible ice cube size:22*22*22mm / 29*29*22mm / 38*38*22mm and many other models.
3. Safety and sanitation:The machine is made of 304 stainless steel. The water sink is specially designed to avoid incrustation. The machine also has an automatic cleaning function, to make sure the cube ice is sanitation, safety, and meeting international standards.
4. Low power consumption:Power consumption is 85-90 degrees/ton in summer, if the ambient temperature is below 23 degrees, and the power consumption is 70-85 degrees/ton.
5. Automatic operation:Cube ice machine adopts PLC centralized control, so the machine has the following automatic functions, automatic adjustment of ice thickness, automatic ice formation, automatic ice harvest, and automatic water replenishment.
6. Stable performance:ice cubes are crystal clear, have high hardness, uniform rules, beautiful appearance, long storage time, clean and hygienic, and fully meet the national hygienic requirements for edible ice.