Do Excellent Business with Us
Guangzhou Icesource Co., Ltd.
1. Built environment
1) Before building a cold storage, ask the user to lower the floor of the cold storage area by 200-250mm, and make a good morning;
2) It is required to keep drainage floor drains and condensate drain pipes under each cold storage. There is no drainage floor drain in the freezer storage and the condensate drain pipes must be located outside the cold storage;
3) The low-temperature warehouse requires floor heating wires to be laid, and one is prepared for one use. After the heating wires are laid on the ground, an early floor protection of about 2mm can be used to lay the floor insulation layer. If the floor of the cold storage is the lowest floor, the floor of the cold storage can not be used as heating wire.
2. Insulation board
2.1 Insulation materials
The insulation material should be a composite insulation board material with polyurethane foamed steel plate or stainless steel plate on both sides with a thickness of at least 100mm. The thermal insulation material is flame-retardant and free of chlorofluorocarbons. It is allowed to add a certain proportion of reinforcing materials to improve the performance, but it cannot reduce the thermal insulation performance.
2.2 Insulation panel siding
(1) The inner and outer panels are colored steel plates.
(2) The coating layer of the color steel plate must be non-toxic, odor-free, corrosion-resistant, and comply with international food hygiene standards.
2.3 The overall performance requirements of the heat insulation board
(1) The installation joint surface of the heat insulation board is not allowed to have exposed heat insulation material, and the joint surface shall not have defects with convexities greater than 1.5mm.
(2) The surface of the heat insulation board should be kept flat and smooth, and there should be no warping, scratches, bumps, unevenness defects. To
(3) It is allowed to take reinforcement measures inside the heat insulation board to improve the mechanical strength, but it is not allowed to reduce the heat insulation effect.
(4) The surrounding material of the heat insulation board must be made of the same high-density hard material as the heat insulation material, and other materials with higher thermal conductivity are not allowed.
(5) There should be measures to prevent cold bridges at the junction of the insulated wall panel and the ground. To
(6) The seams between the heat insulation panels must be sealed with glass glue or other non-toxic, odorless, non-toxic material volatilization, conforming to food hygiene requirements and good sealing properties.
(7) The connection structure between the heat insulation boards should ensure that the pressure between the seams and the connection at the seams are firm.
2.4 Installation requirements of heat insulation board
The joint between the library board and the library board must be well sealed, the splicing seam between the two library boards must be less than 1.5mm, and the structure must be firm and reliable. After the library body is spliced, all the joints of the library board should be coated with continuous and even sealant. The cross-sectional structure of various joints will be described below.
Schematic diagram of warehouse board splicing When the roof span exceeds 4m or the cold room roof needs to be loaded, the cold room roof must be hoisted. The bolt position should choose the middle point of the library plate. In order to make the force of the library plate as even as possible, an aluminum alloy angle steel or mushroom cap must be used as shown in the figure.
2.5 Sealing requirements for the joints of the thermal insulation board of the library body
(1) It should be ensured that the thermal insulation material of the wall panel at the junction of the wall panel and the ground is in close contact with the thermal insulation material in the floor, with reliable sealing and moisture-proof treatment.
(2) If the joints of the heat insulation boards are sealed and combined by in-situ foaming method, first ensure that the heat insulation materials of the two heat insulation boards can be closely attached, and then use a sealing tape to stick the joint surface evenly to eliminate gaps and ensure The insulation material is firmly bonded.
(3) The sealing material itself at the joints of the heat insulation board should be anti-aging, corrosion-resistant, non-toxic, non-odor, no harmful substances volatilized, meet food hygiene requirements and have good sealing performance. The sealing material at the seam shall not be offset or out of position to ensure a tight and even seal at the seam.
(4) If sealing tape is used to seal the joint of the heat insulation board, the joint size shall not be larger than 3mm.
(5) The heat insulation board composing the library body must be integral along its height direction, without horizontal middle seams.
(6) The thickness of the insulation layer of the cold storage floor should be ≥100mm.
(7) Measures must be taken to reduce the "cold bridge" effect in the hanging point structure of the ceiling of the library body, and the holes of the hanging points shall be sealed.
(8) The thermal conductivity of the lifting point material connected to the library board should be small, and the inner surface of the library should also be covered with a cap of the same material.
3. Requirements for prefabricated cold storage doors
1) Assembled cold storage is equipped with 3 types of doors: hinged door, automatic one-side sliding door, and one-side sliding door.
2) The thickness, surface layer and thermal insulation performance of the cold storage door are the same as those of the storage board, and the door frame and door structure should not have cold bridges.
3) Electric heating or medium heating devices should be embedded in the door frames of all low-temperature cold storage doors to prevent the door sealing strips from being frozen. When electric heating is used, electric heating protection devices and safety measures shall be provided.
4) The doors of small refrigerators and freezers are manually swing doors. The surface of the door is required to be the same as the heat-insulating panel. The door handle and door structure should not have "cold bridges", and the door opening is greater than 90 degrees.
5) The cold storage door is equipped with a door lock, which has a safe unlocking function.
6) All warehouse doors must be opened and closed flexibly and lightly. The sealing contact surface of the door frame and the door itself must be smooth and flat, and there must be no warping, burrs, or screw ends that are skewed or exposed to cause scratching and rubbing. Ensure the sealing strip Be able to stick to the periphery of the door frame.
4. Library accessories
1) Low-temperature cold storage (storage temperature <-5°C = electric heating anti-freezing device and automatic temperature control device must be equipped under the ground to effectively prevent the freezing and deformation of the bottom surface of the storage board.
2) Moisture-proof and explosion-proof fluorescent lighting is installed in the warehouse, which can work normally under the condition of -25℃. The lampshade should be moisture-proof, anti-corrosion, acid-proof and alkali-proof. The lighting intensity in the warehouse should meet the requirements of goods in and out and storage, and the ground illuminance is more than 200 lux.
3) All devices and equipment in the cold storage should be treated with anti-corrosion and anti-rust, but the coating must be non-toxic, non-contaminating, no odor, easy to clean, not easy to breed bacteria, and meet food hygiene requirements.
4) The pipeline holes must be sealed, moisture-proof and heat-insulated, and the surface smooth.
5) The low-temperature cold storage should have a pressure balance device to prevent and eliminate the excessive pressure difference and the deformation of the storage body caused by the sudden temperature change.
6) Anti-collision devices should be installed along the aisle outside the cold storage. Low-temperature-resistant transparent plastic curtains should be installed in the warehouse door.
7) The temperature indicator is required to be installed near the warehouse door.
8) The cold storage must be provided with a drainage floor drain so that the sewage can be discharged when the cold storage is cleaned.
5. Selection standards for main materials and accessories
All materials must comply with national standards and hold a certificate of conformity and a test report from the Technical Supervision Bureau.