Do Excellent Business with Us
Guangzhou Icesource Co., Ltd.
Preparation before starting
Before starting up, please check two aspects first. One is whether the gates of each group are in the normal starting state, and the other is to check the cold water source.
After the power is turned on, set according to the required temperature.
When using the cold storage for the first time, turn on the cooling water pump first, and then start the compressor after normal operation.
Cold Storage Room Operation Management
After the refrigeration system is running normally, please follow the following three steps:
1. Listen; pay attention to whether each part of the equipment makes unusual sounds during operation;
2. Look; pay attention to whether the temperature in the cold storage has changed and whether the temperature has dropped;
3. Touch; touch whether the suction and exhaust are cold or hot, and the cooling effect of the condenser.
Ventilation and defrost
Some refrigerated goods, such as vegetables, fruits, etc., will release some gas during the storage process. When these gases are accumulated to a certain volume, they will cause physiological disorders of the refrigerated goods, resulting in qualitative changes, resulting in deterioration, taste, and even corruption. Therefore, during use, frequent ventilation is required. You can choose to do it in the morning. In addition, the evaporator in the cold storage must be defrosted frequently. After the condenser is used for a period of time, a layer of hoar frost will form on the surface, which needs to be gently swept away with a broom. Do not clean vigorously, otherwise it will easily cause damage to the equipment.
1. For the evaporator of the air-cooled ice machine: always check the defrosting situation and whether the defrosting is effective in time, which will affect the refrigeration effect and cause liquid back in the refrigeration system.
2. Frequently observe the compressor's operating status and check its exhaust temperature. During seasonal operation, pay special attention to the system's operating status, and adjust the system's liquid supply and condensing temperature in time.
3. Run the unit: always observe the oil level and return of the compressor and the cleanliness of the oil. If the oil is dirty or the oil level drops, solve it in time to avoid poor lubrication.
4. For the evaporator of the air-cooled ice machine: always check the defrosting situation, whether the defrosting is effective in time, will affect the refrigeration effect, and cause liquid back in the refrigeration system.
5. Frequently observe the operating status of the compressor: check its exhaust temperature, and pay special attention to the operating status of the system during seasonal operation, and adjust the system's liquid supply and condensing temperature in time.
6. Listen carefully to the running sound of the compressor, cooling tower, water pump or condenser fan, and deal with any abnormalities in time. At the same time, check the vibration of the compressor, exhaust pipe and footing.