Do Excellent Business with Us
Guangzhou Icesource Co., Ltd.
Cold storage room panels are generally pre-produced by manufacturers, with fixed length, width and thickness. High and medium temperature cold storage generally use 10 cm thick plates, and low temperature storage and freezing storage generally use 12 cm or 15 cm thick plates; so if not When purchasing a predetermined warehouse board, pay attention to the density of the warehouse board and the thickness of the steel plate. The thickness of the steel plate of the regular manufacturer is generally above 0.4mm. The foaming density of the cold storage board is 38KG～40KG/m3 according to the national standard. .
The rigid foam of polyurethane cold storage room board is currently recognized as the best building thermal material. It has low thermal conductivity, good load resistance, high flexural strength, no water absorption, no decay, no insect bites, good flame retardancy, and a large temperature resistance range. Using the drum principle, the metal plate is placed on a specially designed plate feeding belt, and the polyurethane foaming agent is sprayed on the metal plate by a spraying device. After high temperature treatment, the foaming agent is foamed between the metal plates to complete the three Polyurethane (PU, PIR) color steel sandwich panel with one-time integrated molding.
The protection materials of cold storage board mainly include the following types:
A, embossed color steel plate;
B, stainless steel plate;
C, color zinc steel plate;
D, salted steel plate;
Thickness specifications of cold room boards: 60, 75, 100, 120, 150, 180, 200, 250; cold storage boards include hand-made boards and machine-made boards. Hand-made boards are hooked boards. The length is generally up to 12000mm (12 meters), flame retardant It is B2, which is often used in small cold storage; the machine-made board is plug-in connection, and the flame retardant is B1 B2, generally the longest is 28000mm (28 meters), and it is often used in large cold storage.
When purchasing, pay attention to the density of the warehouse board and the thickness of the steel plate. The thickness of the steel plate of the regular manufacturer is generally above 0.4mm. In addition, the material and use of the cold storage board are also very important. To ensure that customers can better choose, the following editor Comprehensive analysis of cold storage:
1. After the cold storage and refrigeration equipment are newly installed or out of service for a long period of time, they should be fully tested and debugged when they are used again. Under the condition that all indicators are normal, they can be started and used under the guidance of professional refrigeration technicians.
2. Pay attention to the collision and scratching of hard objects on the cold storage body and outer body during use. Because it can cause dents and corrosion, severely, it will reduce the local insulation performance.
3. Since the prefabricated cold storage is made up of several insulation boards, there are certain gaps between the boards. These gaps will be sealed with sealant during construction to prevent air and moisture from entering. Therefore, in use, repair some parts of the seal failure in time. We must resolutely put an end to the phenomenon of escape from the cold.
4. Generally, small prefabricated cold storage uses insulation boards. When using the cold storage, prevent a large amount of ice and water from being stored on the ground. If there is ice, do not use hard objects to beat it during cleaning to damage the ground.
5. In the initial operation of the unit, always observe the oil level and return of the compressor and the cleanliness of the oil. If the oil is dirty or the oil level drops, it should be solved in time to avoid poor lubrication.
6. Clean the air cooler frequently to keep it in a good heat exchange state. Check whether the motor and fan rotate flexibly. If there is a blockage, add lubricating oil; if there is abnormal friction, replace the bearing of the same model and specification to clean the dirt on the fan blades, coils, and water trays. For the chiller unit, the condenser should be checked frequently, if there is a problem of scaling, the scale should be removed in time.
7. For the evaporator, check the defrosting situation frequently to see if the defrosting is effective in time, which will affect the refrigeration effect and cause liquid back in the refrigeration system.
8. Frequently observe the compressor's operating status; check its discharge temperature, and pay special attention to the system's operating status during seasonal operation, and adjust the system's liquid supply and condensing temperature in time.
9. Refrigeration technicians inspect and maintain the compressor once a year. Check the compressor oil level and oil color. If the oil level is lower than the 1/2 position of the sight glass, the cause of the oil leakage should be found out and the fault should be eliminated before filling with lubricating oil; if the oil has changed color, the lubricating oil should be completely replaced. Check if there is air in the refrigeration system, if so, discharge air.
10. Frequently check and confirm whether the voltage of the power supply meets the requirements. The voltage should be 380V±10% (three-phase four-wire). When cold storage equipment is not in use for a long time, the total power supply of the fresh-keeping cold storage should be cut off, and the cold storage equipment should be protected from moisture and contamination by other substances such as ash.
11. Regularly check whether the connecting pipes of the refrigeration unit and the connecting pipes on the valves are firm, and whether there is refrigerant leakage (oil stains will appear in the general leakage area).