● Inventor of large commercial used cube ice machine. Patent number: ZL 2007 1 0030591.7
● Heat Exchanger: improve the gas evaporative efficiency and make compressor will not be impacted by liquid gas
● Nickeled copper ice mold, anti corrosion of 70% Concentrated nitric acid
● Earthquake proof stick the refrigeration pipes with framework, so the pipes will not be damaged during transportation and running
● Hole in the bottom of ice bin to drain the melting water, ensure the cube ice is dry and not be freezing to block
● Ice convey motor running by belt instead of chain, not easy be burn out
● Lee's joint for coppers connection, make it more stronger
● Ice thickness adjust automatically, not effected by ambient temperature, thickness more average
● Remote controller available to help you monitor the machine anywhere you want
Hotels, bars, inns,
dining hall, restaurants,
convenience stores, cold drinks store
and other places need ice.
|10 ton per day Large Capacity Cube Ice Machine for hotels & restaurants Parameters|
|Daily output (T/24h)||1||2||3||5||10||20|
|Fan Power for Cooling Tower||0.18kw||0.37kw||0.56kw||0.75kw||1.5kw||2.2kw|
|Cooling Pump Power||1.1kw||1.5kw||1.5kw||2.2kw||4kw||5.5kw|
| ♦ Size of cube ice：22*22*22mm / 29*29*22mm / 38*38*22mm|
♦ Compressor Brand: Bitzer / Frascold; Refrigerant: R22/R404A; Cooling Method: Water Cooling / Air Cooling;
♦ Power Supply: Voltage 380V/3P/50Hz (For non-standard voltage, unit configuration needs to be calculated separately).
♦ Operating Conditions: T(water supply) : 20 ° C, T(ambient) : 32 ° C, T(condensing) : 40 ° C,T(evaporating)：-10℃.
♦ (Note: The actual ice production varies due to the influence of water supply temperature and ambient temperature.)
♦ (The final interpretation of the above metioned parameters is in Icesource, there will be no further notice, if there is any technical change.)