CBFI ABI20 2 Tons Per Day Direct Cooling Ice Block Machine
● Daily Capacity: 2 tons 24 hrs
● Machine power supply: 3 phase industrial power supply
● PLC controlling system, very easy to use.
● Automatic operation to save your labor work
● Compact design to save your area need.
● The direct cooling block ice machine is easy to operate, easy to transport, and low in cost. Because it is direct refrigeration, ice is hygienic, clean and edible. Compared to other types of products, there is no need to use brine, no ice contamination problems.
● The direct cooling block ice machine uses fresh water to make ice, and the water is directly frozen into ice. You don't need to add other items, only water and electricity are needed to make ice.
Ice factory of the ports and docks, refresh for aquatic products, cooling, distance transportation，fishery, food preservation, special areas of cooling, ice sculpture.
|ABI20 2000kg Direct cooling ice block machine parameters|
|Condenser||Heat exchange capacity（kw）||95.2|
|Water Supply Temperature||Temperature（℃）||20|
|30kg Block Ice Size||L*W*H(mm)||250*150*880|
|40kg Block Ice Size||L*W*H(mm)||340*150*880|
|50kg Block Ice Size||L*W*H(mm)||420*150*880|
|Water Cooling Machine Size||L*W*H(mm)||11000*2250*2500|
Direct Ice Forming Method
The direct cooling ice block machine ice mold material is aluminum plate, the main machine is made of stainless steel, which has the characteristics of anti-rust and anti-corrosion. Equipped with an electric lift to speed up the collection of ice.
Auto Control System
The machine is using Siemens PLC and touch screen controller for system control. After very short learning, operator may get to handle the whole machine.
Germany Bitzer is a world famous brand, its after-sales service centers are all over the world. And the quality is on the top of the area. We have more than 15 years of experience using Bitzer compressor in our ice mchines.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.