Do Excellent Business with Us
Guangzhou Icesource Co., Ltd.
Why do more and more people choose direct cooling ice block machines instead of salt water? Guangzhou Bingquan adopts industry-leading automatic ice making technology. The refrigerant directly enters the block ice evaporator and water for heat exchange. After the water freezes into ice, the ice making system is heated in reverse, and the hot fluorine enters the evaporator for deicing and deicing speed Fast, direct cooling block ice machine ice cubes are clean and hygienic, and can be eaten directly. In addition, because the direct cooling block ice machine is made of aluminum alloy with high heat transfer efficiency, the thermal conductivity of aluminum is 3.2 times that of steel, and the weight is only 1/3 of steel, and it will not rust. Compared with traditional salt water ice making, it can save energy by more than 30%. In addition, it occupies much smaller area than traditional salt water ice making machine, which saves manpower and electricity, and the cost of ice making is lower.
Let's take a closer look at the difference between the direct cooling block ice maker and the salt water ice block maker
Comparison of automatic direct cooling block ice machine and salt water block ice machine
1. The direct cooling block ice machine uses aluminum plate as the evaporator, and the water in the aluminum plate evaporator freezes into ice through the direct heat exchange between refrigerant and water. Automatic hot fluorine de-icing system, direct cooling block ice can be fully automated.
2. The salt water block ice making machine is an indirect ice making method, using salt water as the heat exchange medium. The temperature of the brine drops, so that the water in the ice bucket freezes into ice. The ice removal method requires driving the ice bucket to be lifted and placed in the ice melting pool. The ice cubes can only be poured out after the surface of the ice cubes has melted. Professional manual operation is required.
Second, the advantages of direct cooling block ice machine
1. Save operating costs. The salt water block ice maker machine needs to be replaced with salt water regularly, and the ice molds are easily corroded by long-term soaking in salt water. Therefore, the direct cooling block ice machine has lower operating costs.
2. Save labor cost. The direct cooling block ice machine has no aerial crane, so it does not require special operation by humans. From adding water to discharging ice, it is automated, so one person can operate the entire set of equipment!
3. It saves more space, and the direct cooling block ice maker machine does not require aerial cranes or salt water pools. There is no need for a large area of factory space.
4. The ice cubes are clean and hygienic, and the direct cooling ice cubes directly make ice without contact with salt water. Therefore, the direct cooling block ice machine is compared with the salt water block ice machine. The ice cube produced meets the edible standard, and the application range of the ice cube is wider. The ice factory brings a broader market.
5 Power saving, the principle of the direct cooling block ice making machine is that the refrigerant directly exchanges heat with the water in the mold, and directly absorbs the heat of the water in the mold. Compared with the traditional salt water block ice machine, salt water is not needed! Therefore, the direct cooling ice block machine is more energy-efficient than salt water.
6. The installation and transportation are more convenient. The direct cooling block ice machine does not need to build salt water tanks, install aerial cranes and other auxiliary equipment, short installation period and simple construction.