Do Excellent Business with Us
Guangzhou Icesource Co., Ltd.
The prerequisite for the normal operation of water chiller is that the water cycle, refrigerant cycle, and electronic control system must be kept normal. If there is a problem on the one hand, the chiller will work abnormally and affect production. If the chiller has water leakage, it usually occurs in the water pipe. And the water pipe connection, an early solution is conducive to the normal operation of the chiller.
Let's take a look at the causes and solutions of water leakage in the chiller.
The water circulation system of the chiller is composed of water inlet pipe, evaporator, water outlet pipe, water tank, chilled water pump, cooling water pump, condenser, pipes and valves at each connection. If there is a water leakage failure, these parts are basically indispensable. Let's look at the water leakage of the chiller. Solution.
1. Water leakage at the inlet and outlet of the chiller is usually caused by loose or broken bolts at the joints, which can be repaired or replaced;
2. Water leakage in the evaporator shell of the chiller. Check whether there is water seepage at the welding place of the evaporator shell, and repair it by welding if so;
3. Water leaks at the float valve of the chiller. The float valve controls the opening and closing of the inlet valve according to its buoyancy. The solution is to check and adjust the position of the ball valve. If it is damaged, it should be replaced and repaired.
4. Water leakage occurs from the perforation of the condenser inside the chiller. The solution is to find the fault point and repair it;
5. The cooling water fluctuates and leaks during operation due to overfilling the water tank of the chiller. The solution is to reduce the water level in the water tank;
6. The water tank of the chiller leaks, which may be caused by the corrosion of the welding position of the water tank, which needs to be re-welded and repaired;
7. Water leakage occurs at the water pump of the chiller. Generally, the shaft seal at the water pump is not well connected or damaged, just replace the water pump shaft seal;
8. The long-term tilting of the chiller will cause uneven force on the valve and pipeline of the chiller, breakage, and cause water leakage. The chiller should be placed horizontally according to the specifications;
If the water chiller leaks slightly, you should look for the leaking point of the unit along the water trail. If the water chiller leaks on the water cooling system, it will cause insufficient water flow, compressor high pressure alarm and other faults. If the water leak is not handled in time, it will also cause the chiller Water accumulates at the bottom, corrodes the shell of the unit, and creates potential safety hazards to the electrical components of the unit. Therefore, once the water leakage of the chiller is found, attention should be paid.